Hair dye is a trendy procedure. We like to dye our hair at home. Often it seems that this is a very simple process: it is enough to apply the dye, hold the right amount of time, wash off, and a new hairstyle is ready.
And for how long to leave hair dye in? You should leave hair dye in for 30-45 minutes. Follow the instructions on the box. After 30 minutes, the ammonia and peroxide from hair dye go deeper into the hair structure and change its pigment. The procedure lasts from 30 minutes to three hours, depending on the hair length, dyes type, and color.
Of course, dying in itself is not particularly difficult, it requires only thoroughness, accuracy, and attentiveness.
Why, does the result not always meet expectations?
- the color is not as expected and is far from that presented on the package;
- the shade is unpleasant;
- color does not fit ;
- the strands became dull and naughty;
- hair splits, breaks, falls out.
How long to leave hair dye in the hair on black hair?
As a rule, the procedure lasts from 30 minutes to three hours, depending on the hair length, dyes type, and color. You should not radically change your hairstyle, it can really harm your scalp.
For the very first at home dying, you can use temporary dye, which is washed off in 3 times.
Mistakes you make dyeing your hair
Your hair is too clean
You radically change the hair color
You color your hair with the eyebrow color
How long to leave hair dye on eyebrows?
- Apply eyebrow dyeing, starting from the outer edge, from the tail, and gradually moving to the inner side of the eyebrow.
- Make sure that the dye does not swell beyond the contour!
- Leave the dye for 5-15 minutes: the duration of dying is usually indicated in the instructions on the dye and depends on the tone you choose.
- Remove the dye with a cotton swab dipped in warm water.
- Attention – eyebrows should be dying one at a time, and not both at once.
You too quickly wash the dye out
You don’t follow the instructions
You overdo dye on gray hair
You use only one color